Olly Murs has announcing he will be heading out on his latest UK tour in 2019.
The singer became famous after coming 2nd on the hit entertainment show The X Factor.
Olly is considered to be one of the shows most successful contestants, even though he didn’t win the show.
The tour will start next spring on Wed May 1 and will run for 16 nights, arriving at the First Direct Arena in Leeds on Thu 23 May
Olly’s music is loved amongst all generations meaning the tour is expected to be a complete sellout.
Don’t worry if you can’t make the Leeds date. Here are the other locations and dates where the tour will land:
- Wed 1 May – BHGE Arena, Aberdeen
- Fri 3 May – SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Mon 6 May – Capital Arena, Nottingham
- Thu 9 May – Bournemouth international Centre
- Fri 10 May – Genting Arena, Birmingham
- Mon 13 May – 3Arena, Dublin
- Tue 14 May – SSE Arena, Belfast
- Thu 16 May – The O2, London
- Fri 17 May – The O2, London
- Mon 20 May – Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle
- Thu 23 May – First Direct Arena, Leeds
- Fri 24 May – Sheffield Arena, Sheffield
- Tue 28 May – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- Thu 30 May – Echo Arena, Liverpool
- Fri 31 May – Manchester Arena, Manchester
- Fri 7 Jun – The Kingsholm Stadium, Gloucester
Olly’s new album will be released ahead of the tour on November 9. People who have preordered the new album will get early access to buy tickets for the live shows.